· VUNO Med-LungCT AI accurately detects and quantifies pulmonary nodules. It automatically provides size, volume, nodule type, location, calcification, and spiculation.
· An automatic report based on the calculated Lung-RADS category is produced to assist in managing pulmonary nodules.
· VUNO Med-LungCT AI’s follow-up registration and nodule matching improve the efficiency of comparing serial CT scans.
· Operation settings can be customized between sensitivity-oriented for high-risk patients and specificity-oriented for efficient screening.
· VUNO Med-RadLab features a search engine and dashboard of all the detected nodules and their characteristics as well as radiomic features.
Lung CT images under 3mm slice thickness
Model performance metrics
92.8% sensitivity / 1 false-positive per scan (LUNA16 dataset)
VUNO delivers innovative standalone, cloud-based, and integrated deep learning applications that significantly improve physician’s workflow while enhancing patient care.
Founded in 2014, VUNO and its team of deep learning engineers, software developers, medical doctors, regulatory affair specialists, and other professionals experienced in product commercialization totaling 100+ members work together with the best-known medical institutions and companies in Korea to develop and commercialize medical AI based on diverse medical data.