There are a lot of radiology conferences and events in March, and you can connect with the Arterys team at a number of them! Six specific events in breast and lung healthcare and general radiology will cover the latest in research, procedural best practices, and advances in AI in oncology and radiology care.
Specifically, the Arterys team will be attending the:
Breast Healthcare Events
Miami Breast Cancer Conference®
March 2 - 5, 2023
Fontainebleau Miami Beach, FL
The Physicians' Education Resource® is holding its 40th Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference® in Miami Beach March 2-5. This educational program is for any medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists interested in breast cancer treatments and is accredited by the ACCME.
This year's agenda includes information on:
- Implementing genomic and molecular information from validated assays as appropriate to tailor treatment planning for individual patients with breast cancer.
- Integrating evidence-based surgical and radiation approaches into multidisciplinary treatment plans to individualize care and optimize outcomes for patients with breast cancer.
- Individualizing systemic therapy for patients with early-stage or advanced/metastatic breast cancer based on emerging data from clinical trials and evolving expert guidelines.
- Molecular tumor board session with World-Class Tumor Board
- And much more!
NCoBC 2023 - 32nd Annual Interdisciplinary Breast Center Conference
March 24 - 28, 2023
Paris Las Vegas, NV
The National Consortium of Breast Centers is holding its 32nd Annual Interdisciplinary Breast Cancer Conference March 24 - 28. The organizers point out that: "many breast healthcare practices are not standardized, and this conference provides a learning and networking environment enabling breast professionals to learn about genetics, risk, the latest treatments, technologies, procedures, become certified and sharpen their skills in detecting and treating breast cancer."
Courses for Credit include:
- Essential Oncoplastic Surgery Course
- Back to Basics: Improving Multi-Modality Interpreting & Procedural Skills
- The Who, How & What of Building & Expanding your Breast Center
- High-Risk Breast Program: Essentials for Success
- The Multi-Dimensional Mammography Technologist
- Clinical Breast Assessment & High-Risk Genetics: Fundamental Principles for Practice
- And more!
Lung Healthcare Events
Lung Cancer Symposium
11th Annual Lung Cancer Symposium
March 2 - 3, 2023
Medical imaging, oncology, radiation, and surgery professionals are encouraged to attend Sidney Kimmel Medical College's 11th Annual Lung Cancer Symposium. This year's event aims to give a: "comprehensive lung cancer update, and provide an interdisciplinary perspective of the disease, care and treatment management plans."
Objectives of the symposium include:
- Discuss new modalities of surgery which can lead to long-term cures and optimal results for patients.
- Examine the utilization of a multidisciplinary team in the treatment of lung cancer.
- Assess the evolving radiotherapy techniques in treatment of lung cancer.
- Review the newest targeted molecular therapies and immunotherapies for lung cancer.
- Evaluate the most appropriate diagnostic approach for lung nodules, lung masses, and metastatic lesions.
- Assess the use of SBRT in early-stage lung cancer treatment.
- Employ the latest community outreach strategies to reduce regional lung cancer disparities.
- Identify patients that are ideal candidates for minimally invasive, robotic surgery as a treatment for early-stage lung cancer.
- And much more!
Society of Thoracic Radiology STR2023
March 5 - 8, 2023
Charleston, South Carolina
The Society of Thoracic Radiology is holding their 41st Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course. Event organizers have designed this year's event to be "an innovative and comprehensive postgraduate radiology course in cardiothoracic imaging".The meeting will cover a variety of cardiothoracic imaging topics, including:
- Lung cancer and lung cancer screening
- Airway and interstitial lung diseases
- Thoracic infection
- Pulmonary vascular imaging
- Cardiac CT and MR
- Imaging acutely ill patients
- Emerging imaging technologies and utilization of AI in thoracic imaging
- AI’s influence on healthcare
- And much more!
Arterys will promote Lung AI at this event, which allows radiologists, oncologists, and physicians to detect1, measure, & longitudinally track lung nodules with automated scoring, worklist prioritization, and intelligent analysis/reporting.
1. Lung nodule detection is CE-marked, and FDA cleared and powered by Infervision.
General Radiology Events
The European Congress of Radiology ECR 2023
March 1 - 5, 2023
The European Society of Radiology's next congress is on March 1 - 5 and encompasses the theme: The Cycle of Life. The European Congress of Radiology is one of the largest medical meetings in Europe and the second-largest radiology meeting in the world.
Congress highlights will include:
- Scientific sessions on AI, including machine learning, deep learning, and big data
- A Technical Exhibition showcasing cutting-edge imaging equipment to innovative software and beyond
- Holistic, engaging, and hands-on introduction to interventional radiology (IR), covering peripheral, central, oncological, and neurological interventions
- And more!
AI Congress 2023: AI In Action
March 23 - 24, 2023
The British Institute of Radiology will present its 6th annual AI Congress with this year's theme: AI In Action!
- The use of AI data platforms
- Real-world evidence of AI in clinical practice
- Head-to-toe ecosystem of AI
- Regulations & procurement
- Future gazing
- And more!
Connect With Arterys
Can’t make it to an event? Schedule a meeting with us! We'd love to answer any questions you have about our radiology AI platform and solutions that improve workflows in breast, lung, and oncology healthcare.