Harnessing its expertise in Cardio AI, Neuro AI, Lung AI, and Chest | MSK AI, Arterys has become the first and only cloud-native provider of Breast AI imaging technology. Arterys’ solution dramatically reduces tomosynthesis (3D Mammography) reading times, allowing batch or live readings while the patient is still in the office for triage and supplemental screening.
Benefits of Improving TAT
With Radiologists facing heavier workloads than ever, making the time between when an imaging exam is acquired and AI results are available to the radiologist has many impacts on workflow and productivity.
- Reduces image reading time and reporting
- Improve productivity and efficiency
- Results available faster for radiologist and patients
- Improves throughput of imaging exams
- Shorter appointment times
Dramatically Reduced Turnaround Time (TAT) for 3D Tomosynthesis
The Arterys development team, with an average of 20 years experience, has spent the past two years to effectively reduce the TAT from 45 minutes to 2 minutes for all solutions. Here’s a typical breakdown of TAT of a clinical 3D tomosynthesis analyzed with Arterys’ Breast AI.
Learn More About Arterys' Breast AI Imaging Technology
Arterys' Breast AI provides AI solutions for breast cancer detection, breast density measurement, and personalized risk assessment that offer clinically proven benefits to clinicians and patients, and are designed to optimize efficiency, enhance the patient experience, and improve outcomes.
Arterys gives radiologists and physicians:
- Improve breast cancer detection and accurately identify women at high risk of developing breast cancer in the short term
- Reduce reading time by as much as 52.7% with automated detection and analysis of DTB images which assists in prioritizing caseloads and clinical decision-making
- Anytime, anywhere, access to results through a single user interface zero-footprint viewer and an internet connection - No on-premises hardware required
- Simplify and standardize breast density stratification and reporting with accurate and reliable results
Want to know more?
Breast AI provides cloud-native AI solutions for breast cancer detection, breast density measurement, and personalized risk assessment that offer clinically proven benefits to clinicians and patients, and are designed to optimize efficiency, enhance the patient experience, and improve outcomes. Let us show you how!