Arterys is a market leader in the space where artificial intelligence meets medical imaging and healthcare. Our platform is transforming medical imaging by moving away from local hospital medical imaging software to cloud AI and web-based medical imaging analytics. Arterys is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, Calgary and Paris.
Arterys is seeking a Global VP of Sales to play an active and central role in growing the company business and exploring new opportunities within the Medical Imaging Market.
Reporting to the CEO, this role is responsible for directing sales efforts, achieving revenue, expense and marketing objectives, and developing relationships within hospitals at the executive level. Direct experience developing strategies for account retention and new business development in the healthcare space is required.
- Directs overall sales efforts to attain revenue, expense, and marketing objectives.
- Creates a strategy for retention of account base and development of new accounts.
- Directs the development of strategic plans to penetrate accounts.
- Conceptualizes, develops, modifies, and executes corporate and/or organizational sales policies that may have a company-wide effect.
- Responsible for the overall sales operations driving direct and/or channel sales and delegating assignments to management and staff as necessary. Develops CMR software application strategy to meet or exceed objectives.
- Manages three to 5 direct reports on a Global basis with an overall Sales Department of 20 and scaling to 30+
- Conceptualize and direct sales training and sales enablement initiatives to accelerate the sales teams success.
- Create high-level relationships with key customers and channels to strategically influence sales.
- Partner with Product and Marketing Departments to drive the strategic growth of the company.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Qualified candidates will have 10+ years of direct experience managing a sales organization within the Medical Imaging vertical
- Direct experience driving a team of sales reps that work with long sales cycles and large quotas.
- Experience managing a team of over 30 Sales professionals
- Must have Global Sales Management experience
- Experience leading Sales in Start-Up companies is a priority
- Experience in hiring, developing and coaching a direct field sales team, including performance management.
- Strong customer and escalation management skills.
- Demonstrable record of meeting and exceeding company sales goals.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and team building abilities.
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Diagnostic Imaging products sales experience and management
- Strong grasp of technology and its impact on imaging analytics software deployment
- Knowledge and Experience in hospital device and IT implementations of clinical systems/software
Arterys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Arterys will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest convictions and records.
If you are qualified and interested in the above position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "VP of Sales" in the subject line.