Arterys is one of the market leaders in the space where artificial intelligence meets medical imaging and healthcare. Our platform is transforming medical imaging by moving away from local hospital medical imaging software to cloud AI and web-based medical imaging analytics. Arterys is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, Calgary, and Paris.
We are looking for our first Sales Development Representative to help create sales processes and drive the outbound Sales Engine.
Our ideal candidate would be described as:
- Coachable - You are able to intake information and execute quickly and accurately, asking the appropriate follow-up questions in order to full understand a topic, tool or process
- A Continuous Learner - AI and Machine Learning are cutting edge technologies. We don’t expect you to be a subject matter expert coming in, but we want a candidate who thirsts for new knowledge both in and out of the office
- Will Challenge the Status Quo - If it’s not broken... it can still probably be improved. Don’t be afraid to speak your mind
- Will Be Dedicated - You go the extra mile because you enjoy it. You understand that your hard work influences and drives those around you
Responsibilities (What your day will look like):
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new opportunities on a weekly basis
- Respond to and qualify incoming web, phone, and live chat leads
- Methodically build and qualify an accurate sales pipeline with our Regional Sales Managers
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- 1-3 years of full-time sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivated, driven, and self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- CRM experience
- Email Automation experience (Outreach, Salesoft, etc)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Arterys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Arterys will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest convictions and records.
If you are qualified and interested in the above position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com with Sales Development Representative in the subject line.