Arterys is a market leader in the space where artificial intelligence meets medical imaging and healthcare. Our platform is transforming medical imaging by moving away from local hospital medical imaging software to cloud AI and web-based medical imaging analytics. Arterys is a venture-backed startup with offices in San Francisco, Calgary and Paris.
Arterys is seeking a talented and energetic HR Generalist to join our growing organization! From onboarding to culture building, you will have the opportunity to help shape our People strategy in making our employee experience meaningful and valuable. You will be responsible for implementing a wide range of personnel programs, policies, and procedures as well as develop and manage existing internal programs that will enable our innovative staff to thrive.
- Implement human resources programs including: compensation guidelines, career pathing, actionable employee satisfaction measurement and improvement program, HR reporting and measurement, leadership training programs, HRIS system implementation, centralize payroll practice, update employee handbooks and create new country handbooks, audit HR practices for compliance, lead diversity and inclusion programs.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information and delivering the final product
- Prepares People reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Implementing systems for company scale: HRIS system, global payroll centralization, PTO management, internal communications via Wiki, and change management process.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and solve problems with appropriate partnership and guidance from HR leader.
- Be an advocate for employees and partner with managers to support employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Reports to and partners with the VP of People to support the organization.
- 4 - 7 years experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant experience
- HR certification is a plus
- Experience creating, executing, and owning a variety of HR programs
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy
- Confidential and professional in character.
- Strong confident nature and ability to interface with leaders.
- Knowledge of baseline HR compliance, employee relations and CA/SF employment law
- Experience in a start-up environment with a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Honesty: We communicate with candor
- Excellence: We set the bar high
- Accountability: We deliver on commitments
- Respect: We treat others as we want to be treated
- Trust: We do what it takes with enthusiasm
How to Apply
Please email your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com. Please include
"HR Generalist" in the subject line.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Arterys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Arterys will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest convictions and records.