Arterys is a venture-backed startup developing leading-edge solutions in the space where artificial intelligence meets Medical Imaging and Healthcare. Our platform is transforming medical imaging by moving away from local hospital medical imaging software to cloud AI and web-based medical imaging analytics. Arterys has offices in San Francisco, Calgary and Paris.
We are looking for a Software Project Manager to lead the organization and execution of projects in our software product delivery cycle. The ideal candidate will draw on expertise in Agile software development to create project plans; coordinate schedules, resources, and tasks; and track progress across Agile cross-functional teams working on multiple projects. Reporting into the Director of Product Management, the Software Project Manager will drive continual improvement with our Agile teams and practices to improve software release efficiency.
Ideally, you thrive in a start-up, fast-paced environment where every day is unique. You are confident, poised and cool-headed, no matter how much is changing around you. You strive
for excellence in every facet of your work and you understand the excitement and Commitment required in a start-up. You love being part of a team aligned around a compelling mission that values a “no ego” culture. Finally, you care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives by bringing innovative technology to healthcare.
- Fulfil the role of Release Train Engineer in the Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe)
- Challenge project owners and cross-functional teams to be creative and build optimized plans with key milestones so they can deliver high quality product in the most efficient time
- Challenge project owners to realistically assess project risks and prepare practical contingency plans
- Track progress and manage longertime horizons so teams can prepare forrisks and make sure to deliver on time in line with their plan
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress against key milestones
- Provide early signals when projects are at risk of missing delivery on-time, within scope and within budget; escalate issues and mobilize key decision makers
- Coordinate internal resources and external vendors for the overall execution of projects; escalate resource constraint issues
- Recommend solutions to ensure sufficient resource availability; provide reliable estimates of resource allocations required for project success
- When there are changes in project scope, schedule, and resourcing, offer solutions, drive decision-makers and otherwise ensure an updated project plan, budget and timeline
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, charts, and dashboards
- 8+ years relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, or a related field
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers across levels and functions
- Demonstrated organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Practical experience using the Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe) strongly preferred
- Understanding of product requirements in a regulated industry preferred
- Honesty: We communicate with candor
- Excellence: We set the bar high
- Accountability: We deliver on commitments
- Respect: We treat others as we want to be treated
- Trust: We do what it takes with enthusiasm
How to Apply
Please email your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Software Project Manager" in the subject line.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Arterys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Arterys will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest convictions and records.