A New Automated Solution to Assess Neurodegenerative Diseases
We have exciting news to share! The Arterys all-in-one neuroradiology Neuro AI platform has launched a new automated brain volumetry and longitudinal analysis solution to aid in assessing patients with neurodegenerative diseases. This latest Neuro AI platform solution is available to use and be purchased now!
The Ideal Solution For Assessing Neurodegenerative Disease
Automated brain volumetry is a powerful tool to overcome subjective visual assessment of subtle brain atrophy changes and identify patterns associated with different types of dementia. The AI-based segmentation provides an accurate and consistent quantitative evaluation of T1-weighted MRI brain scans. Also, the automated report allows comparison over time, enabling measurements that were impossible to obtain within the time constraints of the clinical workflow using a manual approach.
Our new neurodegenerative disease neuroimaging solution offers the below features to users:
- The brain volumetry algorithm labels 133 regions from T1 MR images and calculates volumes and disease-specific imaging biomarkers. The results are contrasted with a normative age, sex, and intracranial volume matched database.
- In the longitudinal analysis, baseline and follow-up studies of the same patient are analyzed, and the volume difference image is used to highlight changes and quantify the atrophy rate in T1-weighted scans.
- The generated labeled images and reports can be viewed in the Arterys viewer and sent back to PACS.
With this new clinically useful neuroimaging solution for assessing patients with neurodegenerative disease, Arterys Neuro AI platform users will now be able to have:
- Consistent Results: Minimize variability associated with individual interpretation and provide more consistent and accurate diagnoses with automated brain imaging analysis and reporting of objective, clinically meaningful data.
- Increased Efficiency: Make high-quality reads with fewer resources with fast access to automated and quantitative brain imaging analysis, measurements, and customizable reporting that reduces tedious manual tasks and the time spent per image read, without compromising on quality.
- Increased Accuracy: Identify subtle, objective quantification of disease-specific abnormalities and patterns in brain volume and/or lesions that are difficult to detect using visual assessments alone.
- Improved Collaboration: Provide greater value, reduce image-related queries and drive more referrals through streamlined, high-quality, consistent communication with referring clinicians.
- Optimized Workflow: No required on-premises hardware, and results are accessible from anywhere and on any device through a single user-interface zero-footprint viewer and an internet connection. Our solution seamlessly integrates with Powerscribe or Fluency dictation software ensuring exams are read accordingly and consistently.
Want to Learn More About the Arterys Neuro AI platform and Our New Neuroimaging Solution for Assessing Neurodegenerative Disease?
Arterys Neuro AI platform can help your practice increase diagnostic efficiency and improve the overall effectiveness of healthcare delivery. A team of physicians developed Arterys' platform to ensure our AI solutions are clinically useful. We provide the most effective clinical workflow available through a single integration point. Let us show you how!