A New Solution for Assessing Patients with Multiple Sclerosis and Dementia
We have exciting news to share! The Arterys all-in-one neuroradiology Neuro AI platform has launched a new automated white matter lesion quantification solution to aid in assessing patients with multiple sclerosis and dementia. This latest Neuro AI platform solution is available to use and be purchased now!
The Ideal Solution For Assessing Multiple Sclerosis and Dementia
The detection and quantification of white matter lesions have been introduced in clinical practice to support diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment monitoring of many diseases such as multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) dementia, cerebral small-vessel disease, frontotemporal dementia, and other cognitive disorders.
The segmentation and quantification of white matter hyperintensities on FLAIR MR images are crucial to delivering an efficient, objective disease activity assessment and determining the best course of treatment. AI-driven segmentation, detection, and tracking of white matter lesions allows radiologists to accurately visualize lesions and lesion volume changes over time. Data-driven lesion tracking standardizes reporting for a more efficient workflow and improved communication for both clinicians and patients.
With this new clinically useful neuroimaging solution for assessing patients with multiple sclerosis and dementia, Arterys Neuro AI platform users will now be able to have:
- The lesion quantification algorithm segments white matter hyperintensities on FLAIR MR images and provides volumes and locations of the lesions.
- In the longitudinal analysis, baseline and follow-up studies of the same patient are analyzed, and the lesion difference image is used to highlight changes as new, shrinking, growing, and stable lesions.
- The generated labeled images and reports can be viewed in the Arterys viewer and sent back to PACS.
With this new clinically useful neuroimaging solution for assessing patients with multiple sclerosis and other dementias, Arterys Neuro AI platform users will now be able to have:
- Consistent Results: Minimize variability associated with individual interpretation and provide more consistent and accurate diagnoses with automated, reliable, reproducible analysis of brain T1 and FLAIR MRI.
- Increased Efficiency: Make high-quality reads with fewer resources with fast access to automated segmentation, detection, and tracking of white matter lesions on FLAIR MR and customizable reporting that reduces tedious manual tasks and the time spent per image read without compromising on quality.
- Increased Accuracy: Identify subtle, disease-specific changes and patterns in brain volume and/or lesions that are difficult to detect using visual assessments alone
- Improved Collaboration: Provide greater value, reduce image-related queries and drive more referrals through streamlined, high-quality, consistent communication with referring clinicians.
No required on-premises hardware, and results are accessible from anywhere and on any device through a single user-interface zero-footprint viewer and an internet connection. Our solution seamlessly integrates with Powerscribe or Fluency dictation software ensuring exams are read accordingly and consistently.
Want to Learn More About the Arterys Neuro AI platform and Our New Neuroimaging Solution for Assessing Multiple Sclerosis and Dementias?
Arterys Neuro AI platform can help your practice increase diagnostic efficiency and improve the overall effectiveness of healthcare delivery. A team of physicians developed Arterys' platform to ensure our AI solutions are clinically useful. We provide the most effective clinical workflow available through a single integration point. Let us show you how!